Saturday 14 May 2016

Energy pendants

Those of you who have been following my other blogs will know that I have been singing the praises of energy pendants lately. Here's a picture of them so that you can see why! They are beautiful and each one is different from the rest. They are not so much a product range - or even a family - as a population of diverse individuals.
And there's at least one to suit everyone.
Of course we all have favourites. But we don't have to stick to just one. It might be the gold-plated butterfly one day and the ace of spaces the next.


Music lovers might go for the Lover Never Dies pendant. While those of a more fiery disposition might favour the Dual Plates Flame.
Of course, not everyone likes them. In my internet searching, I found one site that set out to "warn" people against these pendants, claiming that they are the devil's work! Don't you just love a good bit of paranoia, once in a while.



Anyway, my own view is that they are the work of skilled designers and good manufacturers or craftsmen. And I will continue to wear them if, as and when the fancy grabs me.

No comments: